Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lately

Oh Gosh! Where to start…..I have been busy lately. I have changed positions at work, I have stepped up my responsibilities at the church I attend. There have been big changes at church. There have been changes going on in my friends lives as well. Every where I turn everything is different. I have a hard with change , see the thing about change is you cant control it, if you cant control it…it makes you uncomfortable. Who wants to be uncomfortable, no one that who!!!

This is something I am working out with the Lord. Well there are a lot of things I am working out with the Lord. Its tough work having a really honest relationship, no matter who it is with.

Moving on!! I got to hangout with two of my oldest and dearest friends this past weekend. Hannah and Annie. They have been around for over 20 years. WOW! We had a grand time talking and eating and hold little Chloe ( Annie had a little girl about 3 months ago). There really is nothing better in this world then setting around with old friends and just being together. Thanks girls for loving me all those years even when it wasn’t easy, you girls are always in my thoughts and I love you!

What else is going on….Work. Work is frustrating and different, confusing and challenging .I have had a rough couple of weeks with all the new stuff. I pray a lot cause I don’t understand a lot. It will get better with time ..it has too. I am getting to know the new people the make up the new group I am in. I like meeting new people.

Church! I have stepped in to some new responsibilities at church. That makes me nervous, to be in charge of something is scary!!!! But I have great leaders , so I know they will help me out if I need some. My church is also moving for a second time in one year. This time it is a little more permanent. I am excited about our new buildings.

Me in general lately….I have been frazzled, tired, stressed, emotional, not ok, not bouncing back, mad at God, whining, not willing to listen, hurt, pissed . At the same time I have been blessed and loved by a God who even when I want to push away never leaves me. See, me and God we are working some things out…its hard but its worth it in the long run. Enough about that.

In a couple of weeks I will be going to my 10 year high school reunion. Man!!! Times flies! I will let you know how it goes. ( I have to figure out something to wear….Ugh!!!)

So , there it is …. a lot of nothing but it means something to me.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, double UGHHH on finding something to wear!!!! looking forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete