Saturday, July 31, 2010

Post -Con

As I am sitting here getting ready to tell you about one the best trips of my life.... and I have some type of cold\sinus crud. Thats what you get with 4 plan rides and 4 days among 167,000 people.

COMIC CON!!!!! was amazing. I had the best time. It was everything I hoped for and more. I really cant put it all in words, I am still processing everything. It was 5 full days. We did ALOT. We saw some panels, big bang theory, chuck, true blood,bones...I could go on and on.

There was ALOT and by that I mean ALOT of people where ever we went. But I never felt like we couldn't get any where. Sure we stood in lines for hours to get into the panels we wanted to see but I thought the crowed control went well. The Con was a well oiled machine.

I saw some great new comics and comic artist, saw cool comic book related stuff. I got to see some movie stars and hang out with some great friends.

I had a wonderful time with Michelle and Paul. There was a lot of walking.....But I had a grand time. It was a dream come true!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment