Tuesday, June 15, 2010

30 Things

My pastor, Johnathan Martin, Gave us a challenge this week. We need to come up with 30 things we are thankful for. So here we go.( no particular order)

1.My family
2.My friends ( they are pretty great)
3.My job ( even if it does drive me crazy)
4.My car
5.My church
5.That I get to greet people every signal Sunday at my church :)
6.That my friends are dorks just like me
7.Books
8. comic books
9.Art
10. My favorite songs when they come up on my ipod when it on shuffle
11.My flowers at my front door.
12.When I get to spend time with my friends kids...there cute.
13.For still being alive
14.Food
15.Chocolate
16. airplanes
17.for beautiful places on this earth that I haven't even seen yet.
18.For early morning sunlight when it hits my curtains just right..and it make my room looks like its golden.
19.that I am not lonely anymore
20.For my CLG
21.Nutella
22.Fall ( the season)
23.Carved pumpkins
24.Memories
25.Road trips
26. Laughing so hard I cry
27.The perfect cup of coffee
28.Snoopy
29.For you :)
30.Tacos

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your list of 30.....and it made me crave some Nutella. Good thing I have a jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. made me crave it too!! great list! Might have to do this too!

    ReplyDelete