Monday, June 28, 2010

FREAKING OUT!!!!!

I am freaking out!!!! Why you may ask....Cause I am going to COMIC CON!!! Comic F!#king Con.If you don't know what it is, it is comic book / sci fi convention that happens every year in San Diego. If you are a geek , like me, then this is your mother ship coming home. This is your Mecca....this is were you go to see , and geek out, on everything comic book and sci fi related.

I am still in shock that I am going. It hasn't hit me yet.I have already cried about the fact that I am going. This is a dream come true for me, seriously.

I will be going with my friends Michelle and Paul.It's going to be AWESOME.

This may really be one of the first things I get to check off my "bucket list". ( I will try to put that up later this week)

I am going to see so many freaks and geeks..it is going to be ridiculous.



Omg! OMG! OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!!omg..omg! omg!!! I can't believe this is happening....EEEKKKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment