Monday, April 5, 2010

Random Thought of The Day

I have always told the Lord “I will go wherever you want me to go, I will do whatever you want me to do …. ” . So I am always looking to the near distances for what He wants me to do…But what if….what if I am already where I am suppose to be , doing what I suppose to be doing but didn’t really have to go anywhere to do it..

And that right there is why I may be disappointed. Not disappointed in God, no…. not at all, just disappointed that the move was more quite then I thought it would be. Sound weird, yeah? Some times I have to remind myself that God doesn’t ONLY have to show himself in thunder and lightning, deserts and droughts ……that sometimes he shows himself in a whisper, a breeze, a gentle nudge ….a quiet natural move. And that I need to be open and responsive to that as well as the lightning and the thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment