Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shelley..Happy Birthday

My freind Shelley's birthday is tomorrow!!! I just want her to know how much I truly love having her in my life. Thanks for letting me be a part of you journey! :)

( I gave her a great illustrate story book of Wizard of Oz, that story is one of her favorites and I wrote her a little note in it. Below is what I wrote her...hopefully she doesn't mind me sharing it, cause I really enjoyed writing it!)



May your adventures be magical
May your shoes always sparkle
May you not have to go so far as over the rainbow for your dreams to come true
May your life be filled with many friends to walk beside you as you follow the yellow brick road

May you have courage to grasp on to your dreams
May you have knowledge to compass your journey
May you have heart to endure whatever your yellow brick road has for you

Love,
Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment