Sunday, April 18, 2010

Talk Derby To Me….



Last weekend I went to the roller derby with some of the girls. It was a lot of fun! We watch the game, bought some t-shirts and sticker, beer and hot dogs. We cheered for the home team, said " ouch" when there was a bad fall . The whole night we pretty much wished we were roller derby girls. We loved it !!!!

It was double header so we got to see two games! We all said we want to come back. It was the most fun I had had in a while.Some of my favorite roller derby girls name from the night where.....T-Rex your face, punch you in your pee whole, American Booty.

We left half way through the second game so we could go grab something to eat other then a hot dog. We ended up at Lupies! Yum!

I think our waiter thought we were on crack!!! We were loud and laughed a LOT and we had made up our own Derby girl names. So we had to tell him our names...of course!! I think he was scared.


I had a great time and I hope we get to go back together soon!



P.S.

My roller derby name is Miss Beeotch ......














No comments:

Post a Comment